eric

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

For today's (Wednesday's) assignment, I would choose the eleventh observation on my list, about the workers building a wall. I would choose this one because it is something out of the ordinary and because it is bothering me as I type this very post. In order to get this story, I would interview one of the workers who is not doing much of anything. I would get the basic information from him, then move on to a different source (be it someone higher up or just another worker) to attain more information. From the book's section on interviews i would take the strategy of using the knowledge I have to get more knowledge from others. The problems I may meet in getting the information might come from the fact that the people I would initially interview are, in fact, busy building a wall.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home